Wednesday, March 20, 2024

A Basic primer on truth

 My BASIC skills are rusty but I going to do this to make a point. I can't guarantee the precision of the code, but I hope you get the idea.

What follows is a Random Number Generator* that I wrote. It will generate a Random Number* between 1 and 50.

10 Let X=RND(50)

20 if X= 46 goto 10

30 print x

40 print "type 1 to get another random number. Type anything else to exit"

50 input y

60 if y=1 then goto 10 else end


*except not 46


=======

If you didn't see the code, you would believe me when I said that this is a random number generator. We defer and don't investigate when we get numbers from a supposed authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.