Thursday, June 14, 2007

Migration of the words

I have decided to start up this blog, as the blog-city site is going pay-for-play and I'm that unenviable combination of poor and cheap. So after a few weeks of looking at potential hosts, I settled on this because I already had an account and I'm incredibly lazy. I tried to migrate my old blog over to this using all the hi tech tools that the web promised me. Nothing worked.

Finally, I just started cutting and pasting text into a single, large file. Then I "polished" it (meaning I deleted some extra lines) and I'm all ready to go. So I'm going to paste all my old blog posts up here and, when the mood strikes and I pretend I have something to say, I'll do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.