Monday, September 17, 2007

Size doesn't matter

Over the years, I have gained a bit of weight. Life goes on and, despite my urge to stay as thin as I was back in college, I have added a bit here and there. Not for lack of dieting, but mostly for complete lack of will power and a taste for all things yummy. I have, therefore, been putting together a list of euphemisms for putting on that weight which will make me feel that what I have done is more socially acceptable. So here they are, in no particular order.

1. Scoring higher on the FAT's
2. Broadening my horizons
3. Becoming more of a man
4. Filling out my forms
5. Weighing in on the matter
6. Thinking locally, acting globally
7. Jelly Roll Morton
8. Driving the roundabout
9. Seeing other sizes
10. Pushing the envelope
tied with
10. Testing the outer limits

1 comment:

  1. 11. Tubbed up.
    12. Gone lardy.
    13. It's all headed south.
    14. Changed trousers.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.