Saturday, February 17, 2018

Are you a dad?

Are you a crazy dad?

1. Your flight is at 6PM, Thursday. The airport is 30 minutes away. When do you leave the house?
a. 5:30PM
b. 2PM
c. 11AM
d. The preceding Tuesday.

2. At what temperature should the thermostat be set?
a. 72 F
b. 70 F
c. 68 F
d. Trust me and just don’t touch it.

3. How much snow is too much before you don’t let your child drive?
a. 6 inches
b. 2 inches
c. A coating
d. Within the next 10 days.

4. How long does a clothes shopping trip take?
a. 25 minutes
b. 1 hour
c. 3 hours
d. Click. Done.

5. Your shopping list has 3 items on it. How many do you buy?
a. 3
b. 60
c. 8
d. 2. We don’t need to spend money on flour. We can make our own.

6. How long does a “5 minute errand” take?
a. 5 minutes
b. 15 minutes
c. Up to an hour
d. 4 minutes and 13 seconds and I WIN!

7. Do you need help with all those bags?
a. Sure, please take this one
b. No, I should be OK, but I’ll let you know
c. Don’t sweat it – I’ll take multiple trips
d. Don’t touch anything – I have them balanced just right. Just point me to the house and have the door open in exactly 7.2 seconds.

8. Right now my phone is at what percent?
A. 25
B. 50
C. 75
D. 100, plugged in and don’t touch my phone

9. Where do you go for gas for the car?
a. Wherever I happen to be
b. I like this place near home
c. The place I have the special credit card for
d. I will drive to Saudi Arabia to save 3 cents per gallon

10. Is your 17 year old daughter going out dressed like that?
a. You are NOT going out like that
b. We should talk about how you are dressed
c. You are old enough to make certain decisions – clearly you aren’t ready to make this one
d. I thought I locked you in your room more securely.

11. What do you want to talk about?
a. My day
b. Nothing, I’m good
c. Our summer plans
d. The following 6 items as listed on this printed agenda.

1 comment:

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.