Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New TV Show Ideas

Well, the muse descended and then tried to escape but I grabbed her leg and sat her back down. I remember most of what she told me so I'm writing it down now. She was in quite a strange mood this AM...

I haven't googled to see if these ideas have been posted. If s, I apologize to whoever came up with them first.

Here are some short write ups for a bunch of new TV shows.

1. A zany comedy about the daily life of a doctor in prison, called "Assume the Physician" (the spin off about an ex-con who works with an exorcist is called "Assume the Possession")

2. A deeply devout Italian family tries to keep its secrets from an ailing Matriarch in the drama "Don't Tell-a-gram"

3. "Young Pablo and George" -- what comic misadventures would have ensued if Pablo Neruda had grown up next to George Santayana?

4. A salesman pretends to be gay to get a job at a marketing firm in Greenwich Village in "Bi and Sell."

5. What's it like to be the geek in West Beverly High? Find out on "Town Squares."

6. A Korean War vet and his captor from his years in an internment camp team up to run a deli in the new comedy "Seoul Survivors."

I had more but I forgot them...damn muse got away again. This is why I need to be followed by a scribe...like the lead in my new show "Write Away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.