Monday, October 24, 2011

questions for Siri

I don't have an iPhone and I am woefully ignorant about this Siri character. Apparently, one can ask the phone a question, and inside the phone, somehow reproduced in miniature, is a woman who knows everything (redundant? you decide). So the commercial shows people asking their phones a question. We are left to assume that the phone can interpret the question, distill it into a search, and come up with the answer. Meanwhile, I am amassing a list of questions to ask the iPhone, if I ever get one.

1. Does this milk smell bad?
2. I just killed a guy.
3. If a man and a half can dig a whole and a half in a day and a half, what color were the driver's eyes?
4. Are you bound by any ethical code, or legal confidentiality agreement?
5. Please hold this for me.
6. Do you feel like we do?
7. and what's the deal with airline food?
8. Muhammad Ali vs. disc brakes.
9. Why do fools fall in love?
10. y'know that thing in your ear. No, not that, the other thing. What's he deal with that thing?

1 comment:

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.