Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Confessional

There are some things which I have had to learn to accept about myself -- my weaknesses and flaws which, try as I might, will always be a part of who I am. I feel that part of the process of reconciling with myself, I have to accept these aspects publicly so that I no longer feel the need to hide who I am.

1. I have a weirdly shaped head.

It's true and I admit it. My head, unlike the head of innocent and god fearing people everywhere, comes to a point. I don't know if that extra attic space is where I keep spare change or the plots to VC Andrews books, but it is there.

2.
Nope. That's it. Weird head.

2 comments:

  1. You do have a weirdly shaped head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list of things that the rest of us have had to learn to accept about you is appreciably longer. We didn't notice your head. It's the least of your issues.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.