Monday, June 26, 2017

You have been writing checks wrong!

Welcome to my first attempt at click bait. I know that I have put out a bunch of more serious posts which, though necessary and (thank you) read by many, do not represent the heart of this blog, which is to waste everyone's time and often, be idiotic.

In that vein, I present my article on How You Have Been Writing Checks Wrong.

In the past, you have been confronted with a blank check like this:


For more, click "Next"





The "Next" button doesn't do anything but all the click bait articles have them.








Usually, when a person fills out a check, he writes in information.








And click bait articles have background that is stupid because it increases the number of pages and therefore ads. But I don't have ads because I'm awesome.









This is how you have been filling out checks in the past:








And that's wrong.








This is what your checks should actually have on them:









Imagine how much better the world would be if everyone just started writing checks correctly! Stay tuned for more informative articles like, "You have been giving holiday gifts to the wrong person!" and "5 Ways in which you can make Dan's life Easier!"

The answers will shock you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.