Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Dad Jokes

In memory of The Imperious Loudmouth and his pages of Mixed Grill puns, I present variations on a single theme, presented until you get sick of it – ad nauseum.

Ad nauseum – sick of commercials

Add nauseum – sick of math

Ad No See Ums -- I'm sick of bugs

Ad noseyum – sick of Pinocchio

Auld nauseum – sick of this year

Adenoidseum – Never ending sore throat

Ad noiseum – shhhh

Ad Nowseum – sick of contemporizing

Ad Museum – Noma Moma

Ad nausoleum -- sick to death

Ad newseum – sick of current events

Odd nauseum – sick of weirdos

Adze nauseum – Cut it out

Ab Nauseum – Quarantined

And nauseum – I’m not done being sick

Owed nauseum – if you get me sick, I’ll kill you

Ad NASAeum – Space sickness

@ nauseum – too much spam

Gymnauseum – This isn’t working out any more

Eid nauseum – All Ramadone




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.