Sunday, June 11, 2023

Just some songs

 I need to keep this list somewhere so I'm posting it here. You can listen to these songs if you want but you don't have to. This is for me, mostly. There is something about the mix, production, instrumentation, tone (emotion) or something else about these songs that puts them into a group.


Sole Survivor -- Asia

Turn up the Radio -- Autograph

Turn Me Loose -- Loverboy

On the Loose -- Saga

Fight the Good Fight -- Triumph

Magic Power -- Triumph

Tell Me What You Want -- Zebra


I sense that there should be a song by Survivor on here but I can't think of a fitting one.

Also, Styx could have either Fooling Yourself (Angry Young Man) or Best of Times on this list. I'm not sure.


Updates as I think of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.