Tuesday, September 3, 2024

My View of Baseball Rules

I'm against the use of a clock -- for pitchers, or hitters...no clocks!

I'm against not allowing the shift.

I'm against metal bats.

I'm against the automatic man on 2nd in extra innings.

I'm against limiting how a manager can use position players as pitchers, or swapping in and out pitchers per batter.

I'm against the DH.

I'm against limits on throws to first.

I'm against the automatic intentional walk.

I'm totally FOR play review, challenges and appeals that use replay to get a call right.

Maybe it would be interesting if we started using some street rules (official catcher who is the way younger sibling of one of the players, ghost runners, and dead fields).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.