Tuesday, September 3, 2024

A bunch of random stuff

 1. Idea for a skit or movie or something: a modern day pitcher gets transported back in time to the late 1920's. There, the player demonstrates a slider and they think it is witchcraft.

2. My apartment is a shoe closet. I don't mean that metaphorically or as any sort of figure of speech. I literally live in a shoe closet inside so other lady's apartment.

3. There is a commercial on for a car dealer and in it some guy explains how he ended up buying the car...he says "dud, CRAZY story" except that the story isn't the slightest bit crazy. He walked in, test drove and bought a car. Not crazy. I hate that commercial. It makes me want to punch people.

4. Sometimes I wish I lacked all human empathy and was a sociopath, a sadist and a downright evil person, because once I become a serial killer, I'll have a useful hobby to fall back on. If I ever get bored, I can always just kill someone and voila, not bored anymore!

5. The injet printer maker advertised on the baseball game coverage by sponsoring the game recap and calling it the "Epson Flows of the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.