Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Talking Candy, from a baby

I was in CVS this evening, preparing for the onslaught of snow by buying construction paper and scotch tape (if you don't know how those are instrumental in dealing with blizzards, then I don't want to be at YOUR house...) and I saw something which caught my eye -- a Snickers bar with peanut butter.

At first, I thought, "Wow! Mad cool!" and I was about to go and by myself 40 or 50 of them. Then I stopped.

I thought about another new candy bar which I saw - a bar with all caramel inside. Then another: Reese's with dark chocolate. Another: Twix big crunch. More and more - all the traditional sizes and flavors became intertwined.

Now I get it. There is a conspiracy of candy makers. Eventually, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE CANDY BAR! It will have everything in it and that will be all we have to choose from!

Fight the power! Eat the traditional candies in their traditional forms or we risk losing freedom of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.