Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tip toe through the tool IPs

I stumbled upon a blog recently. That happens when you don't look where URL going. It was a blog that had some random guy's musings about the world. What a waste. Doesn't he know I already have that angle covered?

Anyway, after reading the quote and watching the linked youtube video which played a scene from a movie this guy didn't write, direct, edit, or have anything to do with, i looked at the side of the page.

There it was. A statement that asked people to "keep the blog running" by sending money. On one hand I am impressed and amazed. But on the other hand, I am shocked and disgusted. On the third hand, I can't imagine how this guy gets his pants on considering that he has beitzim larger than Rhode Island (or even Delaware). The fourth hand was getting a sammich.

It is a blog. If you do it right (or at least, somewhat right) it is FREE. I put this crap out there once every sometimes and it only costs me my dignity. And this guy is asking for cash?

Someone in the food chain is an idiot and deserves to get mocked. I refuse to be that someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.