Sunday, December 17, 2023

My brain is full.

 Last night was a very prolific night and I am surrounded by pieces of paper and self-sent emails which have discrete little thoughts, ideas and stuff like that.

I shall now empty my brain here (except for some stuff slated for elsewhere).

---------------

I watched the "Flamin Hot Cheetos" movie last night. Here are some reactions:


1. New game played when I go to the movies, "Is that Tony Shalhoub or not?"

2. Suddenly at one hour and 2 minutes into the film, the grumpy and grizzly older mentor-figure suddenly and magically becomes Dennis Haysbert!

3. As some one with very little appreciation for the spicinesses of the food world I was well prepared not to to like this movies. Well, as a famous US president once said, "mission accomplished".

-------------------


I'm looking for someone to make a Frank-Miller-esque origin story for Tevye. Maybe his life before Anatevka and how he married his wife. I would call it something gritty, like "Fiddler: Year One"

-------------

I heard a song last night (though I don't remember what the song was) and here's how I could explain it:

A band with a hit

that's a curious mix

of the Cure and the Clash

and some Kiss.

-------------

Just tonight I've not written more top ten hit songs than most people don't write over their entire life 

------------

He found himself in the unenviable position of one trying to make a weighty decision with the impaired cognitive faculties of one for whom closing a Ziploc bag felt like operating heavy machinery.

----------

Only when they hear the playback and

read the transcript of today will they 

believe me about what I claim I say.

-------------

"On the realization of how important the tongue is in eating successfully"


Meet the poor tongue

not glam'rous as the lung

but swallow much depends

on the buds and their ends

So chew you no chew

and drinks must dry out

since food will now kill you

the tongue has the clout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and understand that no matter what you type, I still think you are a robot.